INTO THE FUTURE
Dyfed Training group is a local network of CITB construction employers within Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion.
The group consists of employers from a variety of trades including members who have specialist trades such as Heritage work.
Actively promote construction as an attractive and fulfilling career choice in local schools, colleges and at career events, supported by ‘Go Construct’ CITB. We also work alongside CYFLE building skills promoting the shared apprenticeship scheme which assists in securing work placements with employers.
What We Offer...
• Negotiate and source discounted training with local training providers
• Identify training courses which are not currently eligible for a CITB grant
• Plan your training requirements and book courses
• Prepare & submit your Skills Training Fund Application to CITB.
• Network and pursue new business opportunities with other members
• Assist in securing work placements with employers
• Opportunity to visit construction sites
(See your Site Scheme)
• Advice on Careers in Construction
• Information on local trade skills projects
• Presentations / talks in schools colleges promoting opportunity’s for careers in construction
• Access to Go Construct equipment for use at events or educational premises
• Guest speakers from local construction employers